RAZR MAXX HD keeps going to dual core technology "M" logo screen.
jdownard83
Enthusiast - Level 1

Tried doing hard and soft reset. Neither worked. Device doesn't shut off. Able to get to Boot Mode but none of the options work. What can I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: RAZR MAXX HD keeps going to dual core technology "M" logo screen.
heedshot
Contributor - Level 1

Try a factory reset. THIS WILL WIPE DATA. However, it will usually fix issues...

0 Likes
jdownard83
Enthusiast - Level 1

Tried doing factory reset from the Boot Menu. When I select factory reset, it just goes back to "M" logo screen. Any other way to do a factory reset? Pretty much have given up any hope of salvaging anything that isn't backed up so I'm just about willing to do whatever I need to, to get my phone back to working.

heedshot
Contributor - Level 1

hmmm if the data reset doesnt fix it you need to do a reinstall of the os...its a motorola so download the latest rsd lite for a computer and reinstall the latest os image which should be available via xda developers

0 Likes
B33
Legend

If you can't get it past the boot recovery then there isn't too much you can do as it's probable in a constant Loop here is some instructions that might help..

Try these Steps:  Via the Link's from Motorola

How do I reset my DROID RAZR HD/MAXX HD?

If your Maxx HD can get past boot recovery and to were it is running normal you can use this Next help Tip to clear up the system cache do this can help the phone run smoother..

Clear Cache Partition on my device