Process system isn't responding message after OTA security update yesterday
dontask3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did OTA Nougat security update yesterday and now I'm getting "Process system isn't responding" message plus major battery drain (late for work today because full batter discharged while sleeping!). Anyone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Process system isn't responding message after OTA security update yesterday
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
dontask3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nexus 6

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try a system cache clear through the recovery menu.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dontask3,

Help is here! I know that updating to the latest software is important for a number of reasons. Battery draining should not be a result from this. I’m sorry that you were late for work! Let’s make sure we figure this out. Have you been able to do what Ann154 suggested? If so, what were the results? Please click here http://vz.to/2iFMMJD to see requirements for the software update. Also, there is a Software Upgrade Assistant that you can click on as well on that page for additional information. Please keep us posted about everything.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes