Problems Getting items from cloud to new phone
nebraskatigger

I got a new Droid Turbo last week.  I had a bunch of pictures and some music stored in the cloud along with my contacts.  My contacts all transferred to my new phone via the cloud but only 2 pictures and none of the music.  I cannot figure out what is happening.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problems Getting items from cloud to new phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello nebraskatigger.

That is disappointing but let's see if we can get those pictures and music retrieved for you. Did you get any kind of error code? Have you saved your photos or music to your computer by any chance.

LauraD_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
nebraskatigger

The music is no big deal since it is music I have on my computer.  The pictures are ones that were taken on my old phone and never backed up anywhere but the cloud.  The salesperson was confident that they would move to my new phone if I did "content restore" under the tools in the cloud.  It didn't work for me or for my sister who got the same new phone.  We both had S3 phones before.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional information. Are you able to view your photos via Cloud on the computer? Here is a link that will take you to it once you sign into My Verizon: http://vz.to/1EsFmQ0 . Alternatively, check out the Cloud app on your Turbo to see if those photos might be hidden in the app: http://vz.to/1P7xdRT . Do you happen to have the Galaxy S3 phones still? If so, perhaps another Cloud Backup is in order to make sure they properly saved. Let us know how it goes.
RussellM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes