Pre-paid Auto-pay question
Slork

Hello,

I just changed my plan to pre-paid $45 per month unlimited talk and text with 1gb data.  The plan promoted that I could get 500mb of free data added to my plan if I enroll in auto-pay.  My local Verizon store gave me a number to call to set up auto-pay but it seems I can only pay my bill or add data; nothing about signing up for auto-pay.  I can do this online, but I don't see anywhere when I sign up that tells me I will get an additional 500mb when I enroll in auto-pay.  Do I automatically get the 500mb free if I enroll or is there some special way I have to enroll to get the additional 500mb added to my plan for no extra charge?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pre-paid Auto-pay question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Slork88,

Sorry to hear that you aren't seeing what you thought you were going to see with your Prepay plan. I do greatly apologize but we do not have access to their plans or accounts. What I would recommend doing is reaching out to our prepay team directly at 888-294-6804. They will be able to assist you further with any questions that you have.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Pre-paid Auto-pay question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Slork88,

Sorry to hear that you aren't seeing what you thought you were going to see with your Prepay plan. I do greatly apologize but we do not have access to their plans or accounts. What I would recommend doing is reaching out to our prepay team directly at 888-294-6804. They will be able to assist you further with any questions that you have.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes