Power problems ( continued )
solaris9123

Hey guys,

Ok, I made a post earlier about my Samsung was having power problems. << See Samsung Illusion ( SCH-i110 ) Radio and Battery problems >>

Well, the problem is getting worse.

At this point, my battery is completely shot and so is the charger port.

The USB plug has become intermittent and I keep getting charging messages on screen when nothing is plugged in.

My battery went form 45% charge to Dead suddenly and it was triggered by activation of 3G internet?

The Cellular baseband processor circuitry is pulling down the voltage/ current of the battery. When Radio is DEACTIVE, the power works normally.  I can put the phone in airplane mode, and the battery/ power system works all day long with no problems, but as soon as the radio is ON, the phone goes haywire; overheats, shuts down randomly.

I just want to say how disappointed I am with this device!

It is the worst phone I’ve ever had, and it’s all because of poor engineering!

When I bought this device, I should have received the same quality control as every other customer; but Instead I get a botched phone that has been problematic since it’s purchase.

I am stuck now because my warranty has ended and, naturally, as soon as the warranty ends, ALL the devices problems begin to appear.

I will not be buying another Samsung product again; I have dealt with outdated operating systems, poor reception, weak battery, random crashing and shutdowns, AND Samsung doesn’t really care.

Does anybody have any advice of what I should do?

I can’t really afford another phone right now, is there any kind of software update or battery replacement program I can use to fix this?

Or am I just out of luck?

Samsung Illusion

SCH-i110.03

Firmware version - 2.3.6

Baseband version - i110.03 V.GA1

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes