Pigeon Holed and ****** Off
sodapopstwobits

I bought a Droid 3 when my LG Ally was literally leaving bits of plastic in my fingers. When I bought the droid 3 it was supposed to be an upgrade. After having it activated and being given the phone I went to check out the sliding key board. I found it was stiff. Being only my second smart phone I didn't realize it was not supposed to be like that, that it should have glided smoothly. This means when I walked out with that phone it was broken from the start. I learned the other day that essentially, every time I used my keyboard on my phone it was damaging the screen. How is it fair to the consumer to not acknowledge the fact they are given a broken phone and attempt to make it right? I had to get a new phone as it was my only means of contact and I was having health issues so not having a phone was clearly not an option. Plus I have learned that if it didn't crap out on me I would have been pigeon holed when my contract was up? I was also told 4gb data would be enough, I explained that I use my phone for school so anything under 6-8gb is rare for me. After checking online I found I was lied to by the VZW staff as my 6mo average is 6gb and during school months I was mostly at almost 10gb! I have been with VZW since they bought out Attell, where is the loyalty you people used to have? I want my Unlimited data back I don't care what I have to do. Return the phone for a different one? Fine! Go back and pay full price? OK, FINE! If I can't work something out so I can have Unlimited data back then I will have no issue, making people aware of how VZW really, what VZW really cares about, and how they treat their customers, especially after what I have discovered. I used to brag about VZW telling people they should switch to them. Unless something is done I wouldn't recommend VZW to my worst enemy. 

Who else is having these problems? Who is with me as a consumer and wants something to be done?

>>See for replies <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes