Optimistic Exceed 2 MMS problems
BrittyRose931315
Enthusiast - Level 1

Every time I try to send a picture message to any one, it just continues to say sending. I don't understand what could be wrong. I just got this phone and I can't share moments with my friends and family.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Optimistic Exceed 2 MMS problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Being able to share those moments with friends and family is important. When trying to send pictures, is WiFi turned on? If so turn it off and wait until you see the data signal then retry. How are your regular text messages and web browsing working?   SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

BrittyRose931315
Enthusiast - Level 1

I meant Optimus. Still adjusting

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Being able to share those moments with friends and family is important. When trying to send pictures, is WiFi turned on? If so turn it off and wait until you see the data signal then retry. How are your regular text messages and web browsing working?   SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
BrittyRose931315
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you! It worked 😃

0 Likes