Note 3 poor reception
Hotdoggin21

I have the Note 3 and I'm experiencing VERY reception in LOS ANGELES METRO. I have NO SIGNAL at the following addresses:

Addresses removed as required by the

THIS ABSOLUTELY SUCKS. I MISS SEVERAL IMPORTANT CALLS WHEN AT MY HOME. I CAN GO TO T MOBILE AND GET THE SAME SERVICE FOR HALF THE COST!

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Note 3 poor reception
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets get the service to work, Hotdoggin21! I appreciate the details provided and want to assist with this. Have we ever replaced the sim card? Try to remove it and place it back in. How does the service work outside of these areas? Is anyone else experiencing issues? Share details so that I can better assist.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Jaxle67
Contributor - Level 2

I have the same issue that I started my own thread about with more detail of the problem. I paid full price for my not and most the time I use my 2 year olds RAZR max because it has great resolution and didn't cost 700 dollars. Please help.    Jesse

864jisom1
Enthusiast - Level 1

were having the same problem in Cleveland SC we never had a problem until a mth ago we had good service. Now it sucks we called and now we're told we are in the moderate coverage area   and tried to sell us this thing that hooks through our internet to boost our signal up to 45 feet for $200..Its bs because we pay close to$300. a mth for 3 lines 2 of which still have unlimited data. the person we spoke to was more worried about changing our plan so we didn't have unlimited data. AT&T offered us 3 lines for $160. unlimited calls & text we are seriously thinking of switching

BMILANI
Enthusiast - Level 1

I AM ON MY 3RD REPLACEMENT PHONE IN 2 WEEKS!  YOU JUST SENT ME A PHONE AND A SIM CARD TODAY.  AS SOON AS I POWERED IT UP IT HAS THE SAME ISSUE, NO SERVICE (1 BAR, NOT 3G OR 4G)  THIS IS RIDICULOUS!  I PAID $300 AND YOU HAVE SENT ME 3 REFURBISHED PHONES WITH THE SAME ISSUE.  WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THIS ISSUE?  OR ARE YOU GOING TO SEND ME A NOTE 4 NEXT MONTH.  YOU'VE OFFERED THE S5, I DON'T WANT A SMALLER PHONE, I WOULD'VE BOUGHT ONE LAST YEAR!  I ASKED TO GET THE LG G3 BECAUSE IT'S SIMILAR IN SIZE AND YOU SAID I COULD ONLY HAVE THE S5.  THIS IS MY WORK PHONE, YOU NEED TO STEP UP AND MAKE THIS RIGHT!

BMILANI
Enthusiast - Level 1

AND I WOULD SAY CALL ME, BUT HOW?

xdewedx
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sounds like since kit kat update and prior to a certain build date all Note 3's have suffered loss of cell reception.... including mine.  Is there a fix yet Verizon?

RSaw
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got good internet with MIFI and good cell reception with my basic phone.  Since getting Note 3 it's all crap. I called tech support and go no help.  I have to drive 20 miles to town to pay my bills online.  I am ready to trash this phone.  When I receive calls I can hear them plain as day but they only hear static from me.  I am looking into getting a land line so I can receive calls. I am a senior citizen living alone and may not be able to reach 911 if I need to. I am very upset and don't like Verizon very much right now.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello RSaw
I'm sorry to hear your having an issue with the Note 3. Let's get this fixed! I never want you to have to drive to pay bills. Since the other device work well let's look at this Note 3. Please power down the device remove and reinsert the Sim and retest.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
RSaw
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried the power off remove Sim card reset. It didn't help.