Not able to see most text messages (only get notification)
sepsispod

Very often I get a notification and can see the text message content briefly flash on my notification, but then I go to my message app and the message never shows up. I also very often do not see my sent text messages (even though they are sent). 

I have contacted support 3 times with this and still no resolution. 

It appears to not happen when I disconnect from wifi, so that may be related. 

It is not all the time, and also only seems to happen when I'm at hom. 

I am using a Samsung Note 20 ultra

What I've tried: 

Getting a new SIM card 

Resetting my network settings

Trying both the Samsung and Verizon messaging apps

I'm hoping maybe someone at this forum can help, as it is very troubling to know I'm receiving texts that I cannot see. 

0 Likes
Re: Not able to see most text messages (only get notification)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, sepsispod. It's important to view your text messages, so I understand your concern when they don't appear. Thanks for the troubleshooting you've done so far. I'd like to take a closer look. Please check your private messages.

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes
sepsispod

As of 12-17-20 this issue is still unresolved

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to see that you are still waiting on a resolution for the messaging problems you are experiencing at home. We will be happy to review your account and see if there has been any updates to the ticket. 

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here: http://spr.ly/6005HRz8W

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes