Re: No to poor signal
Eric72
Enthusiast - Level 3

The poor signal (1 TO 2) bars has been an lasting problem with Verizon in my area, Woodland, Ca. 95776 for a long time and no one seems to want to do anything about it. Therefore, here is what you need to do if you have the same problem:

1- File a complaint with BBB (State of Washington).

2- File a complaint with www.ConsumerProtectionAgency.org

3- File a complaint with the FTC, state the facts, and then tell them that you want out of your contract for poor service with no relief in sight, you might also want to mention the fact that they try to sell you a signal booster for inside your home roughly around $250.00.

0 Likes
Eric72
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello, Customer Service who responded on November 14, you are full, of bunk, removing the Sim Card does not alleviate the signal problem, removing the battery do not help either.  The problem I see is lack of Signal Towers in the areas with poor signal and Verizon will neither address this fact nor will it install more towers even though they are a multi billion dollar industry.  File a complaint as explained before.

0 Likes
Dougdf

This is not completely accurate.  The local Verizon store indicated this was a long term, large scale problem and they sold a large number of network extenders.  And the delivery person said he knew what was in the box without looking at a manifest as he'd delivered so many.  There is a widespread lack of service in this area. 

I tried to get this fixed, and was told my only solution was drop a couple of hundred on the network extender.  Nice customer service.

0 Likes
chowoo
Enthusiast - Level 1

We need to band together in order to get them to fix this - they claim 4G on their maps, but when we filed our complaint, they acknowledged that this is a poor service area, and no action is planned.

Go to https://www.facebook.com/StetsonValleyVerizonProblems

Get other subscribers to officially complain by getting a "ticket" number for their complaint, and if there's enough pressure, they will finally take action.

0 Likes
chowoo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Several trouble tickets have been filed, but still no action by Verizon.

This is a large neighborhood, shown as 4G on your coverage map, but in many spots there is absolutely no signal - it's not somewhere remote!

When is something planned to fix this?

0 Likes