No reply to Oculus Gift Card promo
LINMEY41

I have heard back after the initial reply.  Will someone please reply to me or provide me with a phone number to call. I still have not received my card or a reply.  Thank you.

---------------------

I have not received my Oculus gift card either. I ordered the phone (Samsung Galaxy S7) on 12/23 and received it 12/24, and my bill started 12/23/16.   I received the VR headset with the phone, but haven't received any more information about the Oculus gift card.

Is it already included with the headset, which I have only used one time?

i received this from VZW support:

Verizon Wireless Customer Support - 2 weeks ago\

I'm glad to read that you have received your Samsung VR headset, LINMEY41. The Samsung promo that you took advantage of was an amazing deal. Let's work together to make sure that you are able to get the rest of the promo, the Oculus gift card. Since you have confirmed the date that you bought the S7, you are within the promotional time frame. We have sent you a private message so we can gather some information to proceed. If you can reply with the requested info then that would be great.

message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: No reply to Oculus Gift Card promo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. Let's look into this further. Did you receive any other emails regarding the gift card?

TabithaJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: No reply to Oculus Gift Card promo
LINMEY41

No I have not received any more emails or communication from Verizon, nor have I received my gift card.

0 Likes