No network Connection
MELCZA88

My phone randomly lost all connection to the network. I popped out the SIM card and restarted it, but am having no luck.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No network Connection
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you ensured the network setting is LTE/CDMA?  SIM cards can sometimes go bad; you can get a new one free at your local Corporate VzW store or by contacting Customer Service using the Contact Us link at the top of the page.

0 Likes
adamb_vzw
Verizon Employee

Having a strong signal where you need is very important, MELCZA88.  We do want to make sure that everything is working properly for you but I do have a few questions if you don’t mind.  What make and model device do you have and what’s the zip code where this is happening?  Do you know if anyone else is having the same trouble or is it just happening with your device?  Do you know of any physical or liquid damage to the device? 

AdamB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the
Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CrashDay

I have been randomly getting a message that says no network connection.  When this happens I have no outgoing internet but I do still have incoming notifications.  Weird.  The resolution was to restart the phone.  This was only happening occassionally but has become much more frequent.  It went from once every 1-2 days to now every few hours.  Doesn't matter if I am on wireless at home or office.  Doesn't matter if I am just on cellular.  Happens everywhere randomly.  

I tried resetting network settings and I am un the latest Apple update.  Same issue.  I am reading that sometimes SIM cards go bad and that the behavior I am seeing is a symptom.  Looks like I will be heading to a Verizon store to get a replacement.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are concerned to hear about the recent issues that you have been having with your service. This is definitely not the experience that we want for you to have, and we will be glad to look into the issue to get it corrected. We would like to check the coverage in your area to see if there are any known service issues that could be causing this to happen. May you please verify your full address?DavidR_VZW

0 Likes