No confirmation email for my Nexus 6 order?!
Kaba

So I ordered the Nexus 6 last night from my phone.  I went through the process and everything was submitted.  The problem?  I never received any type of  confirmation email! 

I plan on contacting Customer Service in just a little but I was wondering if this has happened to anyone here and what you did about it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No confirmation email for my Nexus 6 order?!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Kaba, congrats on getting the new Nexus 6. I can understand wanting to make sure the order actually went through for you. Were you able to get a hold of customer service to check the status? If you have not been able to get a hold of them, I have sent you a Direct Message. If you could just reply back to that message for me we can check this out for you.   KevinR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: No confirmation email for my Nexus 6 order?!
Adirolf
Enthusiast - Level 3

Check order Status page (My Verizon Online Sign In - Verizon Wireless) should list your tracking information etc. I agree that the lack of Email about a purchase can leave one wondering / worrying. An email with the tracking info would be grand.

0 Likes