Nexus One...When is its premiere?
dag1911

Just wonderin if you all know when the Nexus One will show its pretty face?   I hope SOON!!  I NEED a new phone...my junker is old!  Please give me any insight you may have!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Nexus One...When is its premiere?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

dag1911 wrote:

Just wonderin if you all know when the Nexus One will show its pretty face?   I hope SOON!!  I NEED a new phone...my junker is old!  Please give me any insight you may have!

There is already a GSM version out of the Nexus one. It is the same outlook as a CDMA version. Only difference is the GSM network.Here it is what it looks like....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/S0XKnk3twSI/AAAAAAAA9A4/LVAkC9U3Has/s400/Nexus_One_01.jpg

0 Likes
dag1911

I didn't exactly want to pay all 5-600 bucks on one quite yet! :smileyvery-happy: I am due for an upgrade through Verizon and have read and heard rumors that the Nexus One is supposed to come out tomorrow.  But when I talk directly to the Verizon folks they don't say anything about it.  So I was just wondering what the status is of when it is going to be released.  Do you know of that per chance?

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

dag1911 wrote:

I didn't exactly want to pay all 5-600 bucks on one quite yet! :smileyvery-happy: I am due for an upgrade through Verizon and have read and heard rumors that the Nexus One is supposed to come out tomorrow.  But when I talk directly to the Verizon folks they don't say anything about it.  So I was just wondering what the status is of when it is going to be released.  Do you know of that per chance?

It may just be worth spending that much. I was on the T-mobile forums yesterday. I saw that one person spent $500 on the phone! Person said it was "totally worth every penny. The phone is simply amazing". How far are  you away from your upgrade in general? On wikipedia the site states "Verizon (CDMA) version of the Nexus One will be available in the US. The rumored release date is March 23, 2010". 

0 Likes
dag1911

I do believe it is worth every penny...sounds like a sweet phone to me!  In general...my upgrade for the new every 2 deal was back in November!! :smileysurprised:  So I am overdue really.  I have read that release date other places as well but figured I outta come to the source to see if anyone actually knew the truth of it or not.  I will waith until tomorrow to see!

0 Likes
cgillis28

man I been waiting on this nexus one since june of last year (thats when my contract was up). I am still using the lg voyager. I have a couple of friends who work in the wireless tech support department and also a sales rep for my location and they mentioned it would be out either tomorrow or the 24th along with any accessory (my store location) half off so i plan to go hard:smileymad:

0 Likes
dag1911

Dang...and I thought I had a long wait!! :smileyhappy:  Voyager = suck.  I had one once then I down-graded to the Venus.  And the Venus = Suck Suck!!  Oh well.  Man thats cool that it should be within the next couple of days.  I am pretty stoked about that.  Thanks for the tip.  I will be bangin on the door of my store first thing now!

0 Likes
dag1911

Welp looks like it is going to be tomorrow.  I have saw nothing today about a release of a Nexus One.  Sad day....I sure hope it is tomorrow!!

0 Likes
cgillis28

Yea the voyager is not the greatest I will admit, but at the time it was between that and a chocolate(1) not a whole lot of picking between them. Does suck that the phone is not out today I am going down to the store and ask them whats going on because either they have it on some real hush hush time or they not rolling it at least for another few days I will keep you posted on what I find out

0 Likes
dag1911

Agreed.  When I first got my voyager I had a heck of time with it.  Probably a better choice than the chocolate.  Sweet man thanks for doing all the leg work on this darn Nexus problem we are having!  I hope someone somewhere has an answer for us.  Have a good day!

0 Likes