When is Verizon getting the Nexus 6?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Nexus 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NEw and upcoming devices are always exciting to experience Manritv! While there isn't any official info on if/when the Nexus 6 will arrive to Verizon Wireless, a great way to stay informed is to visit our news site weekly. Here's a link for your reading pleasure, http://vz.to/1sif5gW

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No one knows on this peer to peer community forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NEw and upcoming devices are always exciting to experience Manritv! While there isn't any official info on if/when the Nexus 6 will arrive to Verizon Wireless, a great way to stay informed is to visit our news site weekly. Here's a link for your reading pleasure, http://vz.to/1sif5gW

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

firesafetybear
Contributor - Level 3

Purchase it now at full price from Moto or Google and pop in your sim.

BCBill
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well, there are some of us out here in the world that are interested in the Nexus 6. Though i am out of contract, there is a company willing to buy me out of the contracts I have on my wife and daughter... I have liked Verizon's coverage and service, but how long will I wait for Verizon to get the Nexus 6?

Just saying that you may want to pass on the sentiment that there are those of us who may switch rather than wait....

Tidbits
Legend

Weeks unless you are lucky. Doesn't matter where you are buying.  Even if Verizon offers it just look at the iDevices. You may have to wait a while regardless. Verizon may be waiting for more inventory or waiting for the hype to die down so they have an easier time fulfilling orders.

0 Likes
BCBill
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks Tidbits, best answer I've heard and it does make sense.

Tidbits
Legend

Verizon has traditionally been behind the curve. Sometimes I feel it works out for Verizon with the likes of the Nexus 6. T-Mobile was very open about it and now customers were livid when they waited an extra week and ended up on backorder. Same for the other two carriers. Now if Verizon has been getting inventory at least once a week they may have more in stock and also fulfill more orders. Of course this is all speculation on my part, but that's something I would do if the fan fair was this large.

0 Likes
Mavratin15

I talked to a verizon representative on the phone and he said that they expect to release it before christmas

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please post the official press release when it is actually announced. Until then I won't believe it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes