Nexus 6
ajm213
Enthusiast - Level 2

Alright, WHEN will Verizon announce this phone? I really looking to purchase it for the holidays, but I've heard nothing about it. I know there has been some stocking issues with Google and Motorola but come on. You are leaving us in the dark here. The least you guys could do is give us a date or something. Every other carrier has them (Other than US Cellular). Its been really frustrating not hearing anything. Could you give any information? PLEASE! I really do not want to leave, but I am tired of waiting for new devices to come out. Does anyone know anything???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Nexus 6
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why don't you just purchase the phone from the Play Store or the Motorola website? As long as you already have a nano SIM card activated on your Verizon Wireless line, you are golden.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mule0331
Enthusiast - Level 2

If I was to purchase from Moto I would be paying more money a month than waiting for VZW.  My line access for edge would drop from 40 to 15, then add the device payment and my bill would basically stay the same.  If I ordered through Moto my line access stays at 40 and then tack on the payments to Moto.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are out of contract and purchase a new phone at full retail price, you should be able to add the Month2Month discount to that line. The Month2Month discount is the same amount as the Edge discount.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes