Re: Nexus 6 Availability
GoogleGlass3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon is building up the stock on this and they like to push phones on Thurs. But at best it's still a ???

0 Likes
kingdomman3
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's going to be funny if this is Verizon's top selling phone.

ajm213
Enthusiast - Level 2

I read the same thing about vzw announcing it on the 13th. Really hoping its true. I have been waiting so long for vzw to announce it (along with the rest of you) lol

0 Likes
kingdomman3
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
ajm213
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I saw that!!! I hope thats not when Verizon is planning to release the device. Im still stuck here on my Gnex lol so it would really be a toss up between waiting and just going out and buying from the GPS. My battery is just god awful. Can't use it for more than 2 hours without it dying. But i was hoping i would be able to get it for Christmas. But I dont know if that is going to happen now 😕

0 Likes
JPS4inLA

Verizon has not even given a release date for the Nexus 6 yet and are notorious for releasing phones 6months after all other carriers have them out. Verizon usually says that they had to test software...why does it take Verizon 10 times longer? They must suck? Whoever is deciding to put that very unfashionable check mark on the face of a $700 dollar smartphone and think people like it should be fired asap. Try a redesign? something people think is not so stupid...ohhh  I want a check mark on my phone please I mean c'mon and then they almost offend me putting the logo all over both sides. no other carrier does this to that extent. No other carrier decides to take a phone companies take months to perfect and have the arrogance to say no no I don't like the way the camera lens looks...change it and the speakers...yeah change them too. I see it over and over again. Who is at the helm of this company? The service is so bad it is designed to get rid of you so they don't have to deal with you...That is just saying you don't like us leave we could care less and little by little people are. As other carriers begin to catch up with Verizon speeds and spectrum and yes coverage customers will leave for other carriers in large numbers.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

The cool thing...  You can buy it outside and it will work on Verizon...  Who cares if Verizon doesn't officially have it out yet...  They are actually moving away from the model you are complaining about.

VoLTE + Block C rules is one of the reasons why.  They are already working on it in.  3G is being converted and tested right now.  Next will be CDMA. 

lkirkland88
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon needs to get their heads out of their butts and get this phone announced. Im due for renewal and I am about to switch carriers.

0 Likes
lkirkland88
Enthusiast - Level 2

But would be nice to get it a little cheaper.

0 Likes
ChrisAwad
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't really know about this December 13th release date, but this needs to happen sometime soon & it needs to be a stock android rom with updates provided by Google and an unlockable bootloader.

^ What I just said makes me think Verizon hasn't announce it because they simply are NOT going to carry it. In which case, bye, bye Verizon. You spoke your peace when you decide to limit your customers to this extent. Every carrier has the phone already.....