Nexus 6 Availability
kingdomman3
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you are an existing customer and are waiting for an announcement on the Nexus 6, please post to this thread.  I'm wondering if Verizon doesn't understand the demand for the Nexus 6.  I understand the Droid Turbo has been released, but the Nexus 6 and Droid Turbo have two different markets. 

Verizon will you give us some information regarding this device?

Verizon Wireless Customer Support

Verizon Wireless Admin

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Nexus 6 Availability
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cuddles779,

We certainly do not want to see you leave! We want a wide variety of devices available for our customers to choose from. There is no word on this particular model but keep abreast to our current smartphone line up here http://bit.ly/nD0WuY

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

With the way GPS and the rest of the carriers are on a 3-4 month backorder supply is very limited... I can see why Verizon is waiting it out and may have delayed release. Even if they announced and release what little they may have people will complain about inventory and blame Verizon for the shortage.

kingdomman3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think they could at least make an announcement about it and set an expectation on when the phone will be available. Even it's February they could let us know.

jmejer

Has anyone heard of a possible date release for the south bend indiana store because when I asked the store they told me they never even heard of it

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

The problem... Even if they gave a date... People will treat them like promises. With the production issues Motorola is having it's no surprise honestly why Verizon has said let alone started selling. It's a logistic nightmare right now.

I had to RMA my Nexus 6. They actually told me it's better to refund me than to send me a new unit. They wanted me to try an order another... Out of Stock everywhere with a couple of minutes every Wednesday to buy it...

0 Likes
jmejer

So should I wait on it or will it probably be months still?? What's the

best phone out I want the biggest screen but no windows phone

0 Likes
kingdomman3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Note 4 would be my second choice, but I will continue to wait for the Nexus 6.

0 Likes
jmejer

I have the note 3 but I want a bigger screen

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

The Nexus 6 has a big screen but doesn't use all of it. Sucker is heavy compared to the Note 4 too. As I think about it Motorola did me a favor refunding me and making me try to reorder. At this moment I am glad I returned it.

Best option if you want it now go through Google Play or Motorola and compete with what limited stock they have.

0 Likes
jmejer

So basically go with note 4

0 Likes