Network connections
BarZim

I'm in PR with two droid turbo 2s. One gets 4g and the other is stuck in 1x and roaming, and I can't seem to upgrade the latter. Thx

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network connections
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

The first thing I would do with the Droid Turbo 2 that won't connect to 4G is to get another Sim card.  It could be the card you have is bad.  They are free at any corporate Verizon Wireless store.  Hope this helps you out.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: Network connections
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to ensure your getting the most out of your services while in Puerto Rico! Lets take a closer look. If not completed yet, I do suggest power cycling the device as this can ensure the device picks up on the new network. When traveling international, its one of the first things I complete. This will kick the device to properly connect. If you've already completed this, I would ensure that your data roaming access is on. ( Settings > Data Usage > Menu> Cellular Network> Data Roaming Access )
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes