NFL MOBILE
gkgartin

After recent updates NFL mobile will not open.  I reinstalled but have the same problem. It worked great last season.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NFL MOBILE
Nomad127

Seems to be a ongoing problem. Verizon has no problem taking our money, but seems to be doing nothing to fix the issue.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi, gkgartin

Sorry to hear your NFL app is giving you problems.  I would delete the app and reinstall it.  Go to the Play Store app, and it the top left menu, select My Apps.  Change the tab to show All apps.  Find the NFL Mobile app and go into it.  Select Uninstall.  I would, at this point, turn your device off and then power back up.  Go back into the Play Store and find the NFL Mobile app and Install it again.  I hope this helps,

Doc

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

The current update of the NFL Mobile app has been a somewhat hot topic here lately.  It seems there are many people having multiple issues related to that update.  Play Store reviews are rife with complaints and if the uninstall/reinstall, (or like most Verizon phones, clearing the cache deleting the data because the app is pre-installed and cannot be uninstalled) does not work, we will have to wait for a stable update to fix the last update.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey Snn5

Thanks for that info.  I really hope they get the fix out soon, too.  I am using a Droid Turbo and there was an update on my device a few days ago for the NFL Mobile app.  So far, it seems to be working. 

Again, thanks for your help.

Doc

Who Dat...Go Saints

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The app is also working fine, it seems, on my Turbo. v. 12.0.23 (is that the latest?) 

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

I have 12.0.50 installed.

Doc

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i'm on version 12.5 and for the most part it is running fine. video and most other features seem to be working. the only issue i have seen is that i can't set team alerts to on (like game start or scoring plays or whatever). i'm on an s6.

0 Likes
jkuz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have a Htc M8 and Nfl mobile will not open after last batch of updates.  I figured out a workaround to get it to work on my M8, don't know if works with others.

Anyway:

• just disable/turn network connections  4G/Wifi......
  • run Nfl mobile it will open and say network error. 
  • Then enable either 4G or Wifi via settings or quick controls bar doesn't matter, go back to Nfl mobile and should be working hopefully....
0 Likes
Re: Re: NFL MOBILE
jkuz
Enthusiast - Level 3
  • just disable/turn off networks 4G & Wifi

Sorry for additional post would have just "edited" my post if I could find it!