My face book contacts pictures will not transfer over to my Maxx. The contacts were transfered over at Verizon one week ago, before the phone was activated. Where are the pictures for my contacts. They were in my last droid? Will I be able to get them do
trent1953

My face book contacts pictures will not transfer over from my old Droid to my Maxx. The contacts were transfered over at Verizon one week ago,  before the phone was activated. Where are the pictures for my contacts. They were in my last droid? The pictures came off my Face Book contacts. Will I be able to get them downloaded?  How?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My face book contacts pictures will not transfer over to my Maxx. The contacts were transfered over at Verizon one week ago, before the phone was activated. Where are the pictures for my contacts. They were in my last droid? Will I be able to get the
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello trent1953,

Congrats on getting the Droid Maxx! It's an awesome smartphone with so many features that you are sure to love. Transferring pictures from contacts are a piece of cake! May I ask do you have the Facebook app installed on the device? If not then I would suggest doing this first. After you have done so then log in so you can sync your Facebook contacts with your regular contacts. This way, the profile pictures will migrate with your Facebook contacts. Once done, please update us just in case more assistance is needed.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My face book contacts pictures will not transfer over to my Maxx. The contacts were transfered over at Verizon one week ago, before the phone was activated. Where are the pictures for my contacts. They were in my last droid? Will I be able to get the
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello trent1953,

Congrats on getting the Droid Maxx! It's an awesome smartphone with so many features that you are sure to love. Transferring pictures from contacts are a piece of cake! May I ask do you have the Facebook app installed on the device? If not then I would suggest doing this first. After you have done so then log in so you can sync your Facebook contacts with your regular contacts. This way, the profile pictures will migrate with your Facebook contacts. Once done, please update us just in case more assistance is needed.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes