cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

My android OS is really outdated. Can I update it and how?

Miembro

My phone is still running Android 4.1 and I know that android 4.4 and 5.0 are available now. Can I update it and how? I'm tired of not having emojis. I have a kyocera hydro elite.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: My android OS is really outdated. Can I update it and how?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello vanilladibs!

Great on wanting to update your phone!  Emojis are fun. Here's how you update the software on the Kyocera Hydro Elite:  Install System Updates Hydro ELITE by Kyocera | Verizon Wireless

¡Disfruta!

LauraD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Leader

What device do you have?

Typically you go into settings>system update on your phone to update.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello vanilladibs!

Great on wanting to update your phone!  Emojis are fun. Here's how you update the software on the Kyocera Hydro Elite:  Install System Updates Hydro ELITE by Kyocera | Verizon Wireless

¡Disfruta!

LauraD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Software Version 2.006VZ  last update on 11/20/2013.  That would be the final update.  To get any further, you'll need a new device or at least a newer but used device.

Covid19