My Razr HD no longer recognizes my login password.
exflyinguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't get past the logon screen. In the very brief time I used the new update and from the number of complaints from unhappy customers, people should be fired over releasing this update. VERIZON I am seriously considering paying the early cancellation fee to be done with this crap!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Razr HD no longer recognizes my login password.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want to lose you, exflyinguy. We need to get this resolved immediately. Can you describe which log on screen that you're referring to?

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: My Razr HD no longer recognizes my login password.
exflyinguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

After turning on my Razr HD. It prompted me for a Decryption password to unlock my data storage. I had only ever enable the key lock pin to secure the device & never encrypted my data. It wouldn't accept my pin #.

As an FYI for anyone else that reads this or has a similar problem. I spent at least an hour with Verizon technical support including Level 2. They had me go through 2 "factory data resets", wipe my cache, and still were unable to get my phone back in service.

They then patched me over to Motorola Technical Support. They were also unable to find a resolution, but did step up and send me a new phone within 24 hours. To my surprise and glee, the new phone has Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and if at all possible I will avoid allowing it to upgrade to KITKAT.

So thank Motorola for keeping me from going to an iPhone on AT&T. 

0 Likes