My Note 4 was just delivered by FDX with no micro SD. Does the micro SD come in a separate box?
dale919
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Note 4 was just delivered by FDX with no micro SD. Does the micro SD come in a separate box?
firesafetybear
Contributor - Level 3

You mean the sim card? It might be pre-installed. It doesn't come with a Micro SD aka memory expansion. That's separate.

View solution in original post

Re: My Note 4 was just delivered by FDX with no micro SD. Does the micro SD come in a separate box?
B33
Legend

Check in your Packet info:  Look for a Red folded over Card packet open it carefully it should also be sealed in a clear Plastic

If not Call customer Service.!   1-800-922-0204  Ext. 4 ask to talk to a Representative..

0 Likes
firesafetybear
Contributor - Level 3

You mean the sim card? It might be pre-installed. It doesn't come with a Micro SD aka memory expansion. That's separate.

B33
Legend

Yup it could be pre-installed  look on the front of phone it should say were your SD Card slot is and it may indicate that the Sim is pre-installed..

Look for a Clear static sticker they put them on all of the new phones..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Too add:  the SD Card slot and possibly the Sim Card may be in your Battery Compartment..  Look in there...

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

if you actually mean an sd card, i beleive firesafetybear is correct. it doesn't come with one. if it did not come with a sim card, you could see if your current sim fits (the one in the phone you've been using) and just use it.

Klue
Master - Level 1

According to Verizon's "What's in the Box" for that phone says the sim card is preinstalled and there is no mention of a micro sd card as part of the equipment.

0 Likes
Disnie
Contributor - Level 1

Did you get a headset with your phone?

0 Likes
firesafetybear
Contributor - Level 3

Headphones aren't included. Almost never are included in Verizon devices.

0 Likes
deb2too
Contributor - Level 3

Nope micro SD card not included separate purchase.  Sim card pre-installed.

0 Likes