My Galaxy s3 had a 88 percent charge and worked this a.m. Now it is dead. Nothing even when plugged into charger. What can I do next?
4kiki8

My Galaxy s3 had a 88 percent charge and worked fine this a.m. Now it is completely dead. I've plugged it into its charge and still nothing. Has this happened to others and what have you done?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Galaxy s3 had a 88 percent charge and worked this a.m. Now it is dead. Nothing even when plugged into charger. What can I do next?
B33
Legend

Have you added any 3rd party apps recently.?   that could be the cause of the issue.. How long did ya have it on it's charger? Your phone could of slipped in a deep discharge and when that happens it will need to be on the charger for a bit of time to pull it out of this cycle..

0 Likes
Re: My Galaxy s3 had a 88 percent charge and worked this a.m. Now it is dead. Nothing even when plugged into charger. What can I do next?
NDBeartrap

Happened just this week to my daughter's phone. Took it to Verizon but they could do nothing. They thought that something was wrong with the charging port. Fortunately I had the insurance so they replaced the phone. Received the new phone, fully charged the battery, put the fully charged battery back in the dead phone, but it still did not turn on. This does not help you but I do not believe that leaving it on the charger will do much good. There appears to be a fundamental reliability issue with some part failing. My daughter has a 'Life Proof' case so this appears to have little to do with the environment or rough use.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

4kiki8,
Let's get your phone back to life! Is it plugged into wall charger? Do the LED indicators power on? Is there any device damage? Please follow the steps to use Safe Mode and keep us posted.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes