My 2-year contract is up. I want to cancel my current plan and switch to the $45 no contract plan, how do I?
Slork

Hello,

I'm very tired of paying $90 a month for the same package I could get for half the price.  My 2 year contract has ended a few months ago.  I want to change to the $45 unlimited talk, text, and 500mb data with the option of adding more data if I choose.  I was told I can do this online but I don't see that specific plan anywhere in sight.  I already have a Samsung Galaxy S3 that is compatible with this plan.  I know I need a new SIM card for this new plan but I need help getting there.  Any feedback would be much appreciated!  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My 2-year contract is up.  I want to cancel my current plan and switch to the $45 no contract plan, how do I?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Slork,
We want to start of by thanking you for being a valued customer. It sounds like you are inquiring about transitioning from Postpay service to Prepay service.
This step involves you speaking to the sales team at 800.256.4646. Before you do that, we would love to take a look at the account to see if there is a way for us to save you some money with your postpay plan. Have we already done that for you?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My 2-year contract is up.  I want to cancel my current plan and switch to the $45 no contract plan, how do I?
Snn5
Legend

I'd inquire about the $50 Loyalty single line plan.  Unlimited talk/text 1GB data.  $5 more for 500mb more.  You have to ask Verizon about it though.  There are no employee discounts or otherwise on loyalty lines.  The SIM can be gotten free at a store or ask a rep when you call for one to be sent to you also for free.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Slork,
We want to start of by thanking you for being a valued customer. It sounds like you are inquiring about transitioning from Postpay service to Prepay service.
This step involves you speaking to the sales team at 800.256.4646. Before you do that, we would love to take a look at the account to see if there is a way for us to save you some money with your postpay plan. Have we already done that for you?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: My 2-year contract is up. I want to cancel my current plan and switch to the $45 no contract plan, how do I?
tailynn1977
Contributor - Level 1

There is a 2gb plan for 60 also....you can ask after that one too.....but its only for a single line......best of luck

0 Likes
Slork

No, but I am positive they can't save me $40 a month with this plan.  I will just switch to single line prepay service.

0 Likes