Mobile data is now off...reached usage limit when I'm unlimited
Alice_in_Wonderland
Enthusiast - Level 1

Got the following message and not sure why since it is a unlimited data plan. What did I do/what does this really mean and how can I prevent this from happening again? Thanks in advance! Oh, and I checked the usage on the phone and it said 5.05GB of mobile data.

Mobile data is now off

You've reached your specified data usage limit, so mobile data has been turned off.

If you turn mobile data back on, you may be charged for data usage by your carrier.

TURN ON DATA        OK

2 Solutions

Correct answers
Re: Mobile data is now off...reached usage limit when I'm unlimited
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have a data limit set on your phone?  If so, remove/change it (it should be in the Data section of your Settings).

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want there to be any issues while enjoying your Unlimited data plan. As mentioned below, please check your device settings to see if a data limit has been set. Which make and model device are you using?

SheritaH_VZW

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have a data limit set on your phone?  If so, remove/change it (it should be in the Data section of your Settings).

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want there to be any issues while enjoying your Unlimited data plan. As mentioned below, please check your device settings to see if a data limit has been set. Which make and model device are you using?

SheritaH_VZW

Alice_in_Wonderland
Enthusiast - Level 1

That was it. Thank you very much for your time in answering my question.😁

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome; glad it was an easy fix.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you, please don't hesitate to reach out for further assistance. As a friendly reminder, you can manage and monitor your account at My Verizon.com

MariaV_VZW

0 Likes