Messaging shutting down on EVERY MMS send now...what's up?
GHFrider
Enthusiast - Level 2

I started having this issue a couple of weeks ago.  Followed all the online suggestions, deleted old MMS (since I couldn't view them anyway), and all was well until yesterday.  Now NO MMS will send. Messaging shuts down every time.  I don't know about receiving as I've warned my friends not to send me MMS until this is resolved.  I've deleted all old MMS, emptied the cache on all apps including Messaging, and just did a hard reset, but nothing has worked.   I installed another version of Messaging which did nothing but mess with my defaults so the messages didn't seem to know where to go.  I deleted it. 

So what's up with this?  Part of the reason I text is to send photos to family.  I need this utility to work.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Messaging shutting down on EVERY MMS send now...what's up?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Im sorry you're having issues with MMS and text messaging GHFrider. I know this is frustrating. Have you made sure your phone has the latest software? What phone do you have? I also would try resetting messaging app on your device? The next time you perform a hard/factory reset I recommend not restoring all your applications at once. Instead try adding them one at a time and texting the messaging. This can help you eliminate which app may be causing an issue. Keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on twiiter @vzwsupport

0 Likes