MOTO G7 POWER JUNK.
Dongivadam
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok so this is absolutely ridiculous Purchased this phone of moto G7 power back in May. Constantly drops to 3G losing my connection, & phone calls. I've spent countless hours on the phone with Verizon Verizon tech support tech coach I don't know how many different people I've had to explain the same problem over and over to. I've had replacement phones replacement Sims still the same issue. I've been patient. I finally have another ticket filled out on this phone the 2 replacement. And after a 3-day wait I get a text from Verizon with a link to a 1.3 min video for apple saying to use wifi calling!!!!!! I've had to go out an get another phone with Sprint already when the 1st Moto phone stopped connection to network period an I had to wait 6days on the Verizon replacement via mail. Keep in mind I have insurance an made my purchase in-store. I simply refuse to pay another Verizon bill untill the issue is fixed an I can verify it. It's obvious you don't take the matter seriously. I've been patient as I'm a 8+year Verizon customer but some things are unacceptable!! 

0 Likes
Re: No 4G on Moto G7
Dongivadam
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've created a diff post. Coping it here hoping for a fix or something to be done as I've exhausted phone conversations via tech support. An feel it's redundant to call anymore. Seeing how you as well agree it indicates issue with the phone & not necessarily the network itself maybe you can propose a solution. ((Ok so this is absolutely ridiculous Purchased this phone a Moto G7 power back in May. Constantly drops to 3G losing my connection, & phone calls. I've spent countless hours on the phone with Verizon Verizon, Tech support, Tech coach, Reset the device multiple Xs Restored it, Cleared App & Storage Catches, Uninstalled All my apps countless times an Soo much more. I don't know how many different people I've had to explain the same problem over and over to. I've had replacement phones replacement Sims still the same issue. I've been patient, I finally have another ticket filled out on this phone the 2d replacement. And after a 3-day wait I get a text from Verizon with a link to a 1.3 min video saying to use wifi calling!!!!!! I've had to go out an get another phone with Sprint already when the 1st Moto phone stopped connection to network period an I had to wait 6days on the Verizon replacement via mail. Keep in mind I have insurance an made my purchase in-store. I simply refuse to pay another Verizon bill untill the issue is fixed an I can verify it. It's obvious you don't take the matter seriously. I've been patient as I'm a 8+year Verizon customer & former cell phone tech but some things are unacceptable!! I expect more from The nation's best & biggest cell network provider. 

0 Likes
Re: No 4G on Moto G7 power
Dongivadam
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's the phone. The G7 power has intermittent signal loss as it's trying to connect to 3G radio frequency and or bands. Verizon does not support 3G anymore. From what I gather But still sells this Moto g7 power device that is flawed on their network. I've had 2 phones 3sims an spent countless hrs with yet the same issue. Verizon's remedy is pay off the phone if it's not already an upgrade or connect to WiFi lol. Something needs done imo as this is unacceptable. I just bought the phone in May an have had these issue since the 1st week. 

0 Likes
Re: No network connection
Dongivadam
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sad to say but yes you are correct it looks like canceling the service may be the only option. Or go out and get another line with another company as I did. I have the Moto g7 power an have had replacement phones, Sims, Factory reset multiple Xs Cleared app storages, remove all my apps, Spent hrs talking with tech support, tech coach, an Soo much more. Got another ticket an they resolved it today. Here's the link to there fix...https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/signal-concern-resolution/. Being a Former cell phone repair tech an 8+Year Verizon customer I was Wow'd to say the least. Hate to say it but don't expect a miracle resolution from your ticket. Verizon's fix is connect to WiFi or Pay off your newly bought device an upgrade it. From what I've gathered the Moto g7 power has intermittent signal/ data loss as it's connecting to 3g an Verizon no longer wishes to support 3g yet still sells the flawed device. I can only imagine the problems will grow with other devices. I've had the issue since the 1st week of May when I purchased the phone brand new from a corporate Verizon store. Good luck 

0 Likes
Re: MOTO G7 POWER JUNK.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dongivadam, I can definitely understand the frustration of dealing with issues with your phone and having multiple replacements. We definitely would like to assist you in any way possible. Were you having issues with the previous phone you had prior to the one you bought in May? May we ask what ZIP Code you are having issues in?

JoshuaC_VZW

0 Likes
Re: MOTO G7 POWER JUNK.
Madimeje
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

Hopefully, you have this fixed by now, but I struggled with this issue for years, and finally found the solution on the Lonovo Community site, so I wanted to share.  

Log in to your WiFi modem or router (or call your Internet provider), and assign a specific channel and set it to 2.4MHz. I worked with a very helpful tech at Mediacom who set my channel to 11.  My WiFi has not dropped in almost 24 hours!

0 Likes