Lucid 2 doesn't work
kortega

I ordered my Lucid 2 in about August to replace another smart phone. When I first got it i noticed how slow it was. Each time i press the home button it reloads slowly, with each app popping up one at a time. Also, there is constantly a warning that the phone is overheating and will power off soon. The screen glitches each time i slide open the unlock screen, and it does not hold a charge at all. It will charge to 100%, then five mins later it's at 50, even if i haven't used it. I am extremely unhappy with this phone, as it's constantly shutting down to stop overheating when i haven't even used it, and the battery doesn't charge. Either want a new phone or am cancelling my contract, because I cannot continue to pay for a phone that is not working.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lucid 2 doesn't work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello kortega! What you've described is a justifiable source of aggravation. I don't blame you for wanting a resolution! I aim to provide one. To do so, I must have access to your account. Please follow these steps (http://vz.to/1gBiqkv) to follow my handle so that I can get your mobile number privately.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello kortega! What you've described is a justifiable source of aggravation. I don't blame you for wanting a resolution! I aim to provide one. To do so, I must have access to your account. Please follow these steps (http://vz.to/1gBiqkv) to follow my handle so that I can get your mobile number privately.

0 Likes
Lucid 2 doesn't work
kortega

I really do not like that Verizon support takes so long to help! Clearly there are very unhappy customers and to beat around the bush just makes us that much more upset! Sincerely thinking about switching phone services!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This forum is primarily a peer to peer customer forum where customers assist other customers with their questions. The delay in the response from a VZW rep is to give the community members a chance to answer first.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our intention is certainly never to upset you, kortega, and we certainly don't want to see you leave. As your fellow customer Ann154 mentioned, this is usually a peer-to-peer forum and we allow customers to answer first. For a more immediate reply from a Verizon Wireless representative we're available to chat through www.vzw.com/contactus or on Twitter @VZWSupport or on Facebook at facebook.com/verizon

I have also sent you a follow request here in the forum. Please access https://community.verizonwireless.com/actions to accept my request and follow me back so you can send me a private message with your name and mobile number if you'd like me to assist you personally.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes