Lollipop Sucks!
jckndew
Enthusiast - Level 1

Turned an awesome phone (LG G3) into a ***.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lollipop Sucks!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want to ensure you have a top notch experience with your device. What concerns are you running into with your phone?

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
jckndew
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same as most others: battery life is brutal-4.5 hours from full charge to 15%, doing nothing but watching battery drain (not using the phone at all), using most apps while on Wi-Fi is a joke, apps not working (freezing/stopping), runs hot. Have cleared all caches,  done hard resets (3).

eagle43056
Enthusiast - Level 1

I completely agree.  If they don't fix this I'll be looking at Apple real hard

DannyR1978
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree!!! It turned my Note 3 that I bragged about being awesome into a sluggish battery hogging piece of crap. Some of my apps don't work right. I lost blocking mode and go a do not disturb mode. Almost the same function but I used to be able to trigger blocking mode with tasker, I haven't found a way to trigger the do not disturb mode.

eagle43056
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since we did the lollipop update, apps crash constantly, keyboard locks up text messages (even a one word msg) takes a full minute to transmit.  Battery life dropped drastically.   I want the old os back.