cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Lg Ally - Good or Bad?

Miembro

I am going to be able to update my phone in a few months and I was looking into getting a touch screen/ keyboard phone. I was looking at the Ally and it seems to be exactly what I am looking for in a phone. I have, however, been reading some of the reviews and am wondering if it would be the right phone for me. The only thing I would really use my phone for would be calling, texting, the navigator and the occasional visit online and looking up a number here and there. Will the Ally be what I'm looking for?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Lg Ally - Good or Bad?

Novice

If you would like to look at the features on the phone to see if the phone fits your needs, then click on the link below.

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=2612

HOPE THIS HELPS!:smileywink:

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Lg Ally - Good or Bad?

Miembro

If you have a few months, I would say it will probably be fine.  Those of us who have Ally now have gotten it when it is brand new.  It usually takes time to get rid of bugs and have everybody used to the phone.  Maybe an upgrade will be made by then.  Personally, I hate buying anything when it is new -- car, anything -- but I had to get a cell phone and most of them on the market right now are brand new.

0 Likes