Re: LG Intuition upgrade today...app issues, failure notifications constantly, Google Play broken, missing widgets...etc PLEASE FIX!!!
jammyster
0 Likes
Re: LG Intuition upgrade today...app issues, failure notifications constantly, Google Play broken, missing widgets...etc PLEASE FIX!!!
Anmanwar
Enthusiast - Level 2

After going through all of the same as the rest of you ( update tanked phone...no camera, no pics, no email) called verizon.  Even though I PAY $7 a month for insurance they still sent me a refurbished phone!  This really pisses me off!   It comes in a brown box on a plastic covered cardboard...no charger, nothing!!  I had my phone plugged in when the update fried it.  I would like to have gotten a completely new phone since this was verizon/LG's fault not mine!   A new charge cord would have been great!   So far "certified like new" phone is working ok....though I notice it takes way longer to charge it than my original Intuition!   Basically they killed my perfect phone and sent me an old one.  I'm not a happy camper. 

0 Likes
Anmanwar
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah but did your camera disappear on phone??  Mine is gone!  No camera

0 Likes
Anmanwar
Enthusiast - Level 2

The LG Intuition is only 6-7 months old.  This bad update from whoever (LG, Verizon) counts towards a warranty replacement.  Only bad thing is you get a "certified like new" phone,,,meaning REFURBISHED.  It all they would give me though even though I complained!   Call again...they killed it, they have to replace it!!

0 Likes
intuitionluv

Were all going through the same thing. Do not let them send you another intuition as your right it will be refurbished. Pic out a new tablet phone and demand it. I had no problem getting a brand new phone. I loved my intuition but not anymore. I don't think they will be able to do a factory fix withought us sending it in or so the LG guy told me. I did everything I could to keep my phone. i loved it.

0 Likes
Jnnfrsmstr
Enthusiast - Level 1

I complained...told them I wanted a different phone. They said its under warranty and all I could have was an intuition. Received mine today. It's crap. I can't even hold it longer than a few minutes without it heating up and I have to turn it off. I'm so sick of this. Verizon ruined my phone and my respect for them as a company.

0 Likes
Jnnfrsmstr
Enthusiast - Level 1

Keep calling...demand a new phone. But, here's the kicker...it's NOT new. It's refurbished. I'm so upset right now. This "new" keep overheating...I can't even hold it. It's on my bed right now and where it is laying is hot. I think this is a safety issue?

0 Likes
tonydar
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think maybe it's time for a class action lawsuit

Jnnfrsmstr
Enthusiast - Level 1

My cousin is an attorney and she said it sounds like a "bait and switch". They ruined our phones so that we would have to go out and buy new ones. She was advising me on what to say when I called tech support.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would suggest reading your customer agreement before pursuing a class action.

Verizon Wireless approved the update since the support docs are on their website. They don't put those documents on the website unless they had completed their testing to a satisfactory results.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes