Re: LG G4 update breaks notifications!
Tbrehm
Enthusiast - Level 1

Finally mine is working now also. 4 hours after getting [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] thinking I would also have to wait until the 6.0 drop. It is unfortunate that the customer service on here was unaware of the fix, even just to let us know that they were aware and working on it would have been nice, a confirmed date is obviously hard to stand by.

0 Likes
phlowby
Enthusiast - Level 2

A word of warning and this may just be a fluke, we will see.  I just got off the phone with Verizon support and have a replacement on the way.

Since the update and after doing a factory reset, my phone was extremely sluggish, especially browsing the web on Chrome.  The rep I spoke with said the update broke my phone.  I have no proof of this and haven't seen anyone else with this issue but wanted to get this out there in case others have this issue and it becomes a bigger problem.

0 Likes
elite923
Enthusiast - Level 1

The update today seems to have fixed all my issues.

chemswede
Enthusiast - Level 2

It looks like my LG G4 is getting the Android 6.0 update.  It says there is a 947.1MB download waiting for WiFi.  Has anyone done the update and can confirm if WiFi notifications still work in this new version?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chemswede, that is a great question. Allow us to address this for you.  The notification will still be operable in the update. Did you have anymore questions?
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes