LG G3
georgewooden

Is there any update on

When the LG G3 will be updated to lollipop?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG G3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are dedicated to offering you the best device experience, georgewooden! At this time we do not have specifics regarding a future update. Visit http://vz.to/1uZvE3e to view details if an update becomes available.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are dedicated to offering you the best device experience, georgewooden! At this time we do not have specifics regarding a future update. Visit http://vz.to/1uZvE3e to view details if an update becomes available.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
ppmer
Enthusiast - Level 1

Totally LAME. I am NOT going to buy my next phone from verizon for this exact reason of slow software updates. Att and Sprint both are released already

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You could have been in a rush like the S5 users....now that was a lame update.  Bet they wished they had waited.

0 Likes
georgewooden

It appears once again every phone carrier but Verizon  will get or has already gotten the update and once again Verizon has stuck it to their subscribers. I waited almost 3 years for an update and when I traded it in for the LG G3 it still had not received an update. They just don't push them out.

0 Likes
Not applicable

ppmer wrote:

Totally LAME. I am NOT going to buy my next phone from verizon for this exact reason of slow software updates. Att and Sprint both are released already

And I'm sure S5 customers over at at&t are saying the same thing since Verizon was first and now Sprint and T-Moible versions have it but not at&t. But yes in general if quicker software updates are your primary concern go elsewhere. Exactly what is not functioning on your G3 that lollipop is going to do?