LG G3 phone & G Pad 8.3 power issues
matwashburn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I know that most everyone is having issues with the battery life after the new android system update, but i'm having a different issue with my G Pad.  I recently upgraded (3/19/19) and the salesman talked me into the G3 with the G Pad over the Samsung Note 4.  The tablet only had about 15% battery when the guy was setting it up.  He told me to take it home and charge it over night, which i did.  I unplugged it the next morning and went to work.  I came home & it wouldn't power on.  it showed the empty battery icon with 2 %.  I then plugged it in to charge again.  When i went to power it on, i keep getting a message that says "Device Battery Temperature Too Hot or Too Cold to Perform Charge.  Please check outlet."  I have tried every single outlet in my home, and multiple chargers, all receiving this same message.  I don't have 3 hours to sit on hold with tech support to try troubleshooting and my schedule at work is too chaotic currently to try and go in the store all day again.  Any suggestions on what i can try to do to get this to charge, or is this going to need to be a store issue?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG G3 phone & G Pad 8.3 power issues
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

You have a bad software/hardware issue,  return the device for a replacement if under warranty.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: LG G3 phone & G Pad 8.3 power issues
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

You have a bad software/hardware issue,  return the device for a replacement if under warranty.

0 Likes