LG G3 issues since update
Monica1977

Since the update, my phone no longer plays videos or music. I gave checked the settings, and there didn't seem to be any issues without blocks such as background data, etc (not th at there wad before). I also did a soft reset of my device, did not help, I reset my device to the factory settings.... At this point, I'm thinking factory reset and hoping th At my cloud storage which is complete my full has at leash MOST of whay I need on my device. Is there a work around at this point?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 issues since update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Monica1977! Yikes, let's get you listening to your videos again stat! To clarify further, are you having trouble listening to videos/music via applications such as You Tube, Pandora? Are you able to listen to videos that you record directly from your phone? Let's please make sure that your software is fully updated and that you have closed all running applications in the background, then try and launch your music or videos. Keep me posted.

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ozzie01_

since installing the update, my lg g3 won't connect with my car for reading texts as it did before, battery life is worse, it doesn't turn on and off as easily, is slow and worst of all - today it won't update my emails (for over 15 hrs and my computer does get the emails).  I also lost the ability to get to google apps by swiping up from the home button.  This is terrible!!!!

0 Likes
Monica1977

I've made sure my apps are closed.. I do that several times a day anyway.

The issue happens with 3rd party apps like Pandora and You tube and

facebook, however there was no issue before. Also, my battery is draining

incredible fast. I've read infomanager at work and on the forums and found

that basically the statements are that the 3rd party apps not being updated

to the new software are the reason for the battery draining issue??

There is nothing mentioned about audio or video being affected.

On Feb 22, 2016 11:38 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes