LG G 8.3 tablet update killed amazon apps
WILBOW56
Enthusiast - Level 2

The latest update to come from LG on November 23 caused my amazon apps, music and shopping, now will not work at all. I deleted both and reinstalled; however, the updated apps fail the same way. A rep at verison told me it crashed her entire tablet.

In my case, it seems that the connecting to the internet for these apps has been interrupted. All other apps that connect to the internet work fine.

Has anyone found how to correct this?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG G 8.3 tablet update killed amazon apps
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear you have had an issue with these applications. Are you getting an error message when using the app? If so, what is it? Have you reached out to the app's manufacturer to see if this is something that they can fix? I recommend emailing them.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: LG G 8.3 tablet update killed amazon apps
WILBOW56
Enthusiast - Level 2

The error msg is that there is no internet connection even though there is.

Your recommendation is curious. Why complain to amazon when it was LGs update that broke the app? The app(amazon) worked before the update. What if anything does Verizon intend to do about this. Others have similar problems.

Sent from myMail for iOS

Thursday, December 1, 2016, 6:38 PM -0500 from vzw_customer_support <forums@verizonwireless.com>:

>A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

>LG G 8.3 tablet update killed amazon apps created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Android - View the full discussion

0 Likes