LG Ally Accessories
xena92

Does anyone know were to find a good case for the LG Ally?  Ideally, I would like one that snaps on but also allows access to the touch screen AND the keyboard.  It doesn't look like any of the cases listed on the accessories page on verizon.com currently allow access to both.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Ally Accessories
xena92

Never mind!  I went to the Verizon store today and the salesperson was super helpful...they had just received the cases for the Ally but had not put them on the floor yet.  He went to the back and dug them out of the shipment box that hadn't been opened yet.  All of them they had in the store (the same as the ones listed online) allow access to both the keyboard and the touch screen.  It just was not clear at all via the online descriptions at verizon.com.

0 Likes
lyndarva

It is good if you know what you want to specify it to the rep.  I was looking for a rubber case for my Ally, it really helps a lot to prevent it sliding and gives a bit of extra protection if I were to drop it.  They didn't think they had it, but they went and looked and found one.

0 Likes
sunshine999299

I am also looking for a case for my ally - I have gone through 2 of those "rubberized" cases in the last 3 months.  Or I should say specifically the top cover bit the dust.  Same thing happened twice.  I slide out to use the keyboard ALOT and I am sure that put wear & tear on the top cover.  the back stays on just fine.

I don't need a holster, as I generally have it in my purse, or if I am in a hurry slide it into my jeans pocket.

So any other "specific" suggestions??? 

0 Likes
Squallfyr
Contributor - Level 3
I liked the Body Glove hardcase...untill i left the case itself in my pockect and snapped the top half in half 😕
0 Likes