Kyocera hydro elite extended life battery
John82009
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have seen this brought up in discussions but I was wondering if anyone has seen an extended life battery for the Kyocera Hydro Elite phone.  Or if maybe they are coming out with one.  I have a portable charger but was hoping they may have a better battery for this phone.  I like the phone for the most part.  I did a search on google but did not really find anything on it.  Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Kyocera hydro elite extended life battery
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello John82009,

As someone that is always on the go, I know the importance of battery life. While there are many compatible portable charging products for the Kyocera Hydro Elite, we do not currently offer an extended battery. It is possible that a third party has an extended battery for your device. If you do find a battery through a third party, it is best to read reviews before making a purchase.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Kyocera hydro elite extended life battery
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello John82009,

As someone that is always on the go, I know the importance of battery life. While there are many compatible portable charging products for the Kyocera Hydro Elite, we do not currently offer an extended battery. It is possible that a third party has an extended battery for your device. If you do find a battery through a third party, it is best to read reviews before making a purchase.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes