Kyocera Duraforce Pro exciters will not spin up (No vibration)
WILFAB85
Enthusiast - Level 1
0 Likes
Re: Kyocera Duraforce Pro exciters will not spin up (No vibration)
WILFAB85
Enthusiast - Level 1

I appologize for accidentally posting without a message. Here is my issue.

My Kyocera Duraforce Pro will not vibrate no matter what I do. The only success I have had is holding down the power+vol down button and selecting the power off option. Once I power it back on, It may temporaraly work for a couple of hours. This is not always the case, but is the only success I have had so far.

I went to the verizon store and the guy told me I was out of warranty and there is nothing he can do to help.

Things I have tried:

-Turning vibration on and off

-Soft resetting the phone

-Factory resetting the phone

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
WILFAB85
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just as an update, I have installed a vibration app and nothing was happening. I then tapped on my phone a few times and it started working. This leads me to believe this is a hardware issue with the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the update, WILFAB85! It sounds like either the software is causing the issue, or the vibration motor has some fault. Please restart your device in Safe Mode by pressing the Power button, then tap and hold the Restart button option. Next, see if the motor works by going to your settings again and enabling the vibration mode. Please keep us posted if this was helpful information!

StephannieP_VZW

0 Likes