Kit Kat update
K_A_P

The phone is does have some issues that have become frustrating.  Bluetooth disconnects at random times for no reason and switches the phone to speakerphone.  I can't see that I have any 3rd party software that would be causing this and this has only been an issue since the update late last year.  Camera quality is so-so as well, which I was hoping a software update would improve.  I have been getting increasingly frustrated as each new revision of the OS comes out and is not updated on this phone, which as I said was Motorola's top of the line unit until mid/late last year.  This is the first time I have decided to post about it.  I am not eligible for an upgrade until later in the year, my contract end date is not until December.  It has been my understanding that even after Motorola rolls out an update, it is Verizon at that point holding the roll out up while they customize the OS with their branded apps and for soak testing, but it seems like just about every other current Motorola device has been updated, just not the Droid RAZR Maxx HD and the RAZR HD.

0 Likes
Kit Kat update
K_A_P

Saw this online from yesterday.  The article is wrong regarding 4.3, the RAZR HD and RAZR Maxx HD never got 4.3 and are both still on 4.1.2, but this could be a good sign.

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2014/03/18/motorola-droid-razr-hd-android-4-4-kitkat-update-rumored/#co...

0 Likes
Re: Kit Kat update
Graftyman
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had this problem with disconnecting on my Samsung S4 and my Mercedes.  Hopefully it will help you out to.  I narrowed down my issue to a contacts problem. When trying to synch contacts the bluetooth connection drops.

1. unpair phone from car.

2. pair phone to car.

3. **IMPORTANT** When asked if you want to synch your contacts. Choose "No".

4. Continue with the pairing.

0 Likes