Issues with Verizon Message+ on HTC One M8
grantsrc
Enthusiast - Level 2

So this weekend I accidentally erased all data on my phone. (had it in my pocket and accidentally did the unlock pattern incorrectly 10 times. Not happy about that.) Since the reformat, I've been having some issues with my phone.

I didn't do the initial set up of my phone, the saleswoman did it for me. So when I set up my phone the second time, I'm having issues with my contacts, specifically contacts showing in various apps when I don't want them to show up.

For instance, I only want the contacts on my phone to show up in Verizon Message+, and my exchange contacts only to show up in my mail app. Right now I am getting all kinds of random email addresses (from gmail, and some aren't even contacts, some are addresses I've sent emails to in the past), and all my facebook contacts. I like having the facebook pictures of my contacts only. I don't want all the other facebook contacts.

Bottom line, I only want my phone contacts to show in Message+. Any idea how to do that? If I don't sync my gmail contacts, if I try to send an email through the gmail app, my contact's email addresses don't populate.

Super annoyed right now.

Labels (1)
0 Likes