Issues with LG G2…..
jacks11

I CONSTANTLY go from 1-3 bars 3G to 1 bar 1X to no service what so ever. My voice mail has errors and only syncs half the time.  Messages send/receive off and on.  Been working with Verizon Technical Support for the past six weeks.  Which I have to say I am very disappointed in the Customer Service.  Who really has 2 hours each time you call to take care of issues on your phone that should be working?  Every time you call, or get transferred you have to repeat your issues.  That makes a customer very aggravated especially when they have been on hold for a long time.     I get all kinds of different answers about coverage in my area, they are not consistent on their answers.   They have made several adjustment to my phone. After two hours on this last phone call, they did a factory reset, and I was told… if you continue to have issues, then call back.  As of this morning I am on 3G with 1 bar, any Suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Issues with LG G2…..
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jacks11,

I am so sorry for the service issues you are having on your device. Lets get to the bottom of these issues once and for all. Do you have issues with service everywhere you go? Have you already had your SIM card replaced? If issues in only one area, what zipcode are you having issues in?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jacks11

Called Friday Asurion sent me a replacement phone.  Just updated everything, tried making a phone call, still have 3G with 1 to 2 bars.  Dropped call twice.  Does Verizon not work well in 77304 zip code?

0 Likes
tnsirmans

I have similar issues with my device.  This phone was awesome until Verzion sent the KitKat 4.4.2 update.  When I took the update, I immediately done a factory reset.  Since then, my battery has gone from lasting almost 3 days, to barely a day.  The update to the radio is the worst part.  I used to have no problem talking on my phone in my house.  Always had 3G, sometimes 4G.  Now, the phone stays on 1X most of the time when I am home and I have to go outside to even talk on the phone with someone. 

Since I pay Verzion SO MUCH hard earned money, maybe, MAYBE, they could get there "engineers" to earn there money and fix the problem with the radio.  I have never in the several years of having Verizon service had an issue talking on the phone inside my home.

Take a hint Verizon.......your update to the LG G2 killed it!!!  I have done several resets with the same result.  This is the same SIM card I have had for almost 2 years.  Don't see how that can be the problem.  My wife has this phone, my mother has the phone.  Guess what????  We all have the same issues.  Maybe your "engineers" that think they know what there doing ought to go back the drawing board.......I know you can't fix OS issues, but you sure can fix the radio and battery issues. 

0 Likes