Is there a way to forward a message from the green smiley messaging app from Droid Mini to another number. Used to be so easy with my iPhone.
IsiG

Can I or why can't I forward a message (text) from my Droid Mini to one of my contacts (this one happens to be a Droid user too)?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a way to forward a message from the green smiley messaging app from Droid Mini to another number.  Used to be so easy with my iPhone.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you long-press the text, you should get a pop-up with various choices, including Forward.

View solution in original post

Re: Is there a way to forward a message from the green smiley messaging app from Droid Mini to another number.  Used to be so easy with my iPhone.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you long-press the text, you should get a pop-up with various choices, including Forward.

IsiG

Thank you!  That worked.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome. 

0 Likes