Is the droid turbo ever going to get lollipop? I heard a rumor that it was comign out today.
anniek
Enthusiast - Level 3

this is so frustrating.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is the droid turbo ever going to get lollipop? I heard a rumor that it was comign out today.
ClayKirby
Enthusiast - Level 3

I heard the same rumor that 5.1 lollipop was coming today but nothing yet.

0 Likes
Re: Is the droid turbo ever going to get lollipop? I heard a rumor that it was comign out today.
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

The day is young.

dcris64
Enthusiast - Level 1

...but it's getting older

Justblu42
Enthusiast - Level 1

Still waiting and waiting and waiting

0 Likes
Justblu42
Enthusiast - Level 1

I like my turbo but it has little bugs that I hope lollipop fixes,

0 Likes
Not applicable

Justblu42 wrote:

Still waiting and waiting and waiting

The rollout begins today. It may be a few days or even longer before you get it.

0 Likes
Justblu42
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just chatted with Motorola, they said not today but before July 1

0 Likes
D1fz
Contributor - Level 1

LOL. When July 1st comes and goes then we will make it full circle.

No one from Motorola, Lenovo, Verizon, etc knows to be able to tell. All have given vague or unreliable answers, only to be excused due to not knowing.

Anyone give me $200 for this non updated piece of junk?

smokeater321

Which Turbo do you have? I have the 64 gb black ballistic nylon and if it never updates, i wouldn't give it up. If i had 200 to spend on it i would.

0 Likes