Is Verizon shipping the Note 4 Pre-orders out a week late because they need to install bloatware and take out the headsets which are not going to be included when shipped to us?
biancamal
Contributor - Level 1

I ask this because on a forum someone mentioned that Verizon previously took out the headset and earbuds from the Note 3 last year. I had assumed we would get the headset because T-mobile unboxing videos had included them. I expect better from Verizon for the amount of money we pay them. I have ordered 2 Note 4's so that is going to be over $1400 in their pocket and what do we get?? We get to wait a week after everyone has received their phones (including the Verizon customers who can walk in to the store and buy one tomorrow) oh and we get to have our headsets taken out and not given to us and our phone possibly be full of bloatware. LUCKY US.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is Verizon shipping the Note 4 Pre-orders out a week late because they need to install bloatware and take out the headsets which are not going to be included when shipped to us?
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Bloat ware is put on by Samsung per request by vzw then vzw checks/ tests some devices on their network and says yeah this works get these out to us ASAP.  So no just demand > supply

0 Likes
Re: Is Verizon shipping the Note 4 Pre-orders out a week late because they need to install bloatware and take out the headsets which are not going to be included when shipped to us?
biancamal
Contributor - Level 1

understood although seeing as they hold themslves up to a higher standard,

I expected them to handle things better.

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Yeah that's true maybe it's just bad timing after all the i6 craziness

0 Likes