Internal service error
Stella03

Only my radio apps won't work & I have used them regularly for some time. Have reinstalled apps & restarted phone twice to no avail. Suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Internal service error
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have? Did anything change on the phone recently that might be behind the issue?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I love my radio/music apps too, Stella03. I am confident we will get them working for you again. May I ask what applications are you trying to use? Also do you get any error messages? Device?

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Stella03

Tune in radio is my go to, but same message on I heart app. Phone is LG.

0 Likes
Stella03

LG G3

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your phone to work flawlessly. Has anything changed on your device recently that might be causing the error? When was the last time you backed up your device?
RobertH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Stella03

Nothing has changed except the most recent update, & I think that was Feb19, & this issue did not occur until March 10th. Individual station apps continue to work, so I have been using those, but it is particularly the Tunein Radio app that I miss!

I am under the impression that my device backs up automatically? That is the setting I have & it keeps telling me it is backing up.  I will check this.

Because of this issue I have gone in and cleaned up my phone, getting rid of caches, deleting unused apps, etc.

I tried cleaning up the Tunein app, but that did not help, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled, as I said. This is Tunein Pro, so it is not a free app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stella03, I definitely want you to have the ability to use your Tunein Radio. I know how important my radio applications are to me so help is here to ensure we get this working for you. Since there has been a recent software update, it would be highly recommended to do a factory data reset. I know this may sound super scary but all will be fine as long as you have backed up your phone’s content via Verizon Cloud, Google Drive or even Google Plus. Click here for the steps for factory data reset. http://vz.to/1WJvu9a

NatashaA_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes