Integrated Messaging - Request for Verizon
DRL_GA

Enable text forwarding.

Integrated Messaging is close but can't be used phone-to-phone.

I have a work phone and a personal phone.  I want to carry a single device without giving up the phone numbers.

I want to have a single phone with multiple phone numbers associated with it. 

A call or text to any of those numbers (be it 2 or 20) goes to a single device.

I'm sure I'm not the first person to have this need.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Integrated Messaging - Request for Verizon
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

Do you want just messages on one or phone calls too ?? do you have call forwarding on either device? if so on one phone go to settings and under call forwarding enter the number to the other phone..all calls from phone 1 will go to phone 2 ... I believe but am not sure if you do not answer if the voice mail on phone 2 gets messages or not.. I did this alot when I worked health care.. If it doesn't get the transferred call VM .. check your options until phone 1 VM and see if there is on notifier or transfer option there.. this should hopefully transfer everything..

I will go look at features under my phone and double check ...also please note,,, each phone has different options so make sure both phones have the options..

0 Likes
Re: Integrated Messaging - Request for Verizon
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

I stand corrected so sorry .. all features are different from before... you may transfer calls to another phone but as far as your messages.. on the phone transferred from... you will not received the messages but you will be able to view the messages online.. through your My Verizon and the messaging app you choice..

sorry for confusion,,,but I did check every possible thing I could think of.. If any other member knows of a different way I hope they come on help here...

Good Luck

0 Likes