I should have stuck with T-Mobile. Verizon is horrible.
katberardi

I switched to Verizon about 10 months ago cause I only ever heard good things.  Man, do I regret it, and since you can’t find a email address to email an actual person, I supposed I’ll write here so when I end my contract early they can’t say I didn’t try.  Let’s start from when I purchased the phones, 1st both of my parents phones that were sent were refurbished.  Clearly why they were free, they both work like garbage, and I was never told they’d be getting used phones.  I would have paid the lousy $20 bucks a phone to get them phones that actually work.  Also was promised I’d be credited for my activation fees in my first bill.  Obviously, that never happened.  Called to complain about both issues, was told the activation fee wave was unheard of and was then promised someone would get back to me regarding the used phones issue.  Clearly, nobody did.  I pay $100 more a month than what I was told I would be paying when I purchased the phones. About 2 months ago, my phone just stopped charging completely.  This was during the hurricane, I was a week without a phone, drove 40 minutes to the only open Verizon store in the vicinity, they tested the battery, that wasn’t the problem, the phone was faulty and not due to my negligence.  Under the insurance and considering I’d only had the phone for about 8 months they send a “new” one free of charge.  Well, the new one I received had broken keys on the bottom so I had to return that one as well.  Maybe that’s because the replacement phones they send are also refurbished,  but don’t worry they pass a 9 star point test.   I argued this because I feel I pay insurance for what?  Would the insurance company force you to get a used car?  It’s absurd.  I get the second “new” phone, which also was refurbished but passed a 9 point test too.  About a week into using it that wouldn’t charge either.  I again called and complained.  At this point I was for the better part of 3 weeks without a phone and furious.  I again argued about getting a refurbished phone, but it doesn’t matter.  Every phone call is a waste of breath.  I asked would I be reimbursed for my bill at all, they said they would see what they could do about that.  Obviously, I never heard back.  You would think that 3 weeks without a phone and 3 replacements, you’d at least get an email apologizing for the inconvenience.   I have heard nothing regarding one issue I’ve had with Verizon.  I am at my wits end.  Biggest mistake to leave T-Mobile.  The customer service at Verizon and their resolve to problems is amongst the worst I have come across.  I am completely disgruntled and furious I am stuck in a contract with them.  They know what they’re doing in not having a contact email to complain to.  They’d be overcome with them and couldn’t lie the way they do when you call and say they never got it.  Any time I’ve called and brought up problems from the past they make it like there is no record of it.  It’s infuriating.  I’m beyond fed up.

>Minor editing<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I should have stuck with T-Mobile. Verizon is horrible.
roofie

Go to Verizon's website, vzw.com, log into your MyVerizon account and click on upper right hand corner link that says "contact us".  Next screen, click on last option "View More" link under "Get In Touch".  Next screen, 2nd box down on left, "Send an Email", click drop down and select, "I receive a monthly statement" and click arrow.  That will get you to the email link directly to their coporate offices.

0 Likes
Re: I should have stuck with T-Mobile. Verizon is horrible.
bulb2005

I have same problem. My replacement phone just broke and I have to wait until morning to get another one.

I sent them an email a couple days ago still waiting to hear back

0 Likes